AI is moving fast. Don’t fall behind.
Organizations that successfully apply AI innovate and compete more effectively. Those who fail to implement AI successfully will fall behind.
The AI Conference in New York will give you a solid understanding of the latest breakthroughs and best practices in AI for business.
You’ll get insider information on any aspect of AI you may be working on including:
- AI in the enterprise: executive briefings, case studies and use cases, productization, security, conversational interfaces, industry-specific applications
- Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
- The impact of AI on business and society: automation, AI explainability and trust, privacy, regulation
- Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
- Models and methods: reinforcement learning, algorithms, vision/speech/emotion, deep learning, training, generative adversarial networks (GAN), natural language processing (NLP)
You’ll discover how the world’s most innovative companies are using AI—and how to implement their successes in your products and enterprise.
And you’ll meet some of the most interesting people in AI: Xerox PARC CEO Tolga Kurtoglu, Intuit CDO Ashok Srivastava, Princeton Professor Olga Russakovsky, Deloitte Chief Data Scientist James Guszcza, FICO Chief Analytics Officer Scott Zoldi, Emma Kinnucan of Booz Allen Hamilton, and more.
Don’t miss it.
AI Conference training courses
- Deep learning with TensorFlow
- Natural language processing with deep learning
- Neural networks for time series analysis using Deeplearning4j
- Deep learning with Apache Spark and BigDL
- AI for managers
Immerse yourself in two days of in-depth education on critical topics. Each training course takes place April 29-30 and is limited in size to maintain a high level of learning and instructor interaction.
- Early Price ends March 16
Diversity and inclusion scholarship
We believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, and listening to, people with a variety of perspectives. Please read our Diversity Statement and learn more about our Diversity & Inclusion scholarship program.
The conference will take place at the Hilton Midtown, a spectacular location just steps from Central Park, Times Square, and world-class entertainment destinations. Make the most of your limited time to network and learn by staying at the official conference hotel. Reserve your room today.
For more information, please visit the O’Reilly Official Website here.